A history shaped by four different generations
The Le Parc Hotel is the culmination of a large family’s work, spanning four generations. Its history and spirit have been shaped through the eras.
In 1924, Mr Joseph Kientzel and his wife, Mrs Marie-Madeleine, bought the residence. Their son took over the running of the brasserie and carried out the first renovations – the gazebo was transformed into the dining-room where banquets would be held. Then, five years later, they created the first twelve rooms. In 1982, the residence was taken over by Joseph Kientzel, his grandson, and his wife. They decided to turn the brasserie into a Winstub and created six additional rooms. In 1990, they made the hotel bigger, built an indoor balneotherapy swimming pool with an outdoor beach, four multi-purpose seminar rooms, as well as a private car park and a pleasure garden. This newly renovated residence changed its name and was awarded a third star – the Hôtel–Restaurant du Parc** thus became the Hôtel-Restaurant Le Parc ***. The rooms were then renovated, as was the kitchen. The Le Parc Hotel is part of a long and great family history and guests will feel completely at home in this warm and friendly residence as soon as they step over the threshold.